.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Just Beginning!

After getting engaged, one of the first questions I got was how excited I was to blog about wedding details.  Of course my answer was, very very excited!  I can't wait to play along with so many of my friends who are also engaged for Wedding Wednesdays.  For more wedding ideas I've been storing, join me on pinterest!

This week and next SHS and I have appointments to look at a few venues and Saturday we're going to a bridal show.  I'm not sure how much we can do there without a date, but I think it'll be fun to get vendor information and maybe even enter a raffle or two.  The one thing we have decided on is where we hope to go for our honeymoon. . . 


Paris!

I have always dreamed of spending time with my new husband-to-be in The City of Light and we can't wait to plan our trip.

 all via

Where did you go/are you going/do you want to go for your honeymoon?  Any Paris tips or other places we must visit?

9 comments:

  1. Paris is my dream honeymoon location too! I would love to go. You are going to have so much fun planning your honeymoon if you do end up going there!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Paris is one of the top places on my list of dream places to travel to! (Only problem is that it is at the bottom of my husband's list.. He studied in France on summer and would rather go somewhere new!) We went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon.. it was amazing! I recommend that wherever you go, schedule the first couple of days as relaxing days with lots of down time - we were EXHAUSTED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might go to Paris too! I've always wanted to see Paris at Christmas time :) Italy is our second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeee Paris that's so exciting! You'll totally have the MOST amazing time!! I'll keep my finger crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeee! You are going to PARIS!!! There is no place in the world more romantic... we will have to dish on all the places you are planning to go, and I would be happy to send you my favorites.
    Make that a double Squeeee! Yay for wedding planning! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Paris on my honeymoon and it was fabulous! You will love it! I would say make sure you go to the Rodin Museum- as in "The Thinker" statue. It's housed in a mansion and the back gardens are amazing- you can get some ice cream while you stroll around:)We ended our trip by taking a train to Spain and hanging out there for a bit, which was great too. You are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!! I've been gone far too long! ENGAGED?!?! Hip Hip Hooray!! Paris!? How ROMANTIC! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Climb the Arc de Triomphe - the views are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ....I just got your email and FREAKED OUT! You got engaged and I didn't even KNOW!!! AHHHHH! I have a list of things to do and see (having lived there forever)...we must discuss!! Sooo excited for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete