.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Drybar

After we decided to go to New York for my bachelorette, I had one request: get my hair done at drybar.  I had heard (and seen!) so much about the blowdry bar already and I was dying to try it myself.  We made appointments at the flatiron location which was perfect as we had a chance to stop into Joe Fresh right across the street.

The decor is bright white and yellow with everyone being soooo nice!  We got to choose which looks we wanted to try.  I decided to go with The Cosmo: lots of loose curls.

You can't beat watching Dirty Dancing whilst sipping on mimosas!

 There were so many adorable details including the hairdryer yellow chandelier in the entry.

Such cheery yellow roses!

I was very satisfied with the finished product.

Have you been to drybar or any other blowdry bar?  I'd love to have one near home for special nights out!

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go as well! Perfect idea for a girls weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I have never heard of anything like this! Nice idea!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a blow out is one of my favorite indulgences. There was a time in my life where I would go every Friday and I looked forward to it all week. I have been to a couple of these "blow out" salons and I really love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to go to a place like that! I would loveeeee a fabulous blowout! You look so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really been wanting to go there, too!! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to go next time I have a special event!

    ReplyDelete