.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 7, 2013

New York, New York

After a whirlwind of the past couple weeks, I am frantically packing this morning to jet off to New York this afternoon for the weekend!  I am ecstatic for another trip to drybar, some serious shopping at my favorite places (here, here, here, here, here, here, and of course, here), nibbling on some macarons, trying a fancy restaurant, and seeing so many of SHS's friends at the wedding we are attending Saturday night.


Can't wait to catch-up when I get back.

4 comments:

  1. Give the city a kiss for me! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you're off to New York! Have a wonderful time!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! hope youll have fun this weekend on my turf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! We were in NYC last weekend & it was just as magical as ever (albeit a little chilly). I desperately wanted to try Eleven Madison Park, but they were completely booked. Can't wait to read your thoughts on it. It's at the top of my restaurant list for next trip.

    ReplyDelete