.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Fancies Fashion Forward

Happy Friday!  Time for another fun round of Friday's Fancies--this week's theme is Fashion Forward. It's cold, wet and rainy, so this would be the tres parfait outfit for fashion week.  The gorgey Lanvin sweater dress looks so cozy, you could stash all of your notes in your Hermes Birkin, make sure you're on time with your multi-metal Michele watch, and peer over the crowd in your Gucci booties.  Don't forget a warm Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Friday's Fancies Fashion Week





Go here to like it!

What would you wear for fashion week?

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! I would wear that in London or Paris in a heartbeat! So chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can put this look together from my closet...but what I always have trouble with is tights. What colour should I wear with a grey dress and black shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLLA!!!! Thanks for you sweet words today! I have missed you too:) can't wait to catch up. I hope things have been well for you the past few months. XO


    PS: don't forget to swing by tomorrow for my blogaversary giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! That sweater dress is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of sweater dresses and that one is absolutely gorgeous! Love the accessories too. My goal someday is to own a Michele watch. I've had one on my wishlist for YEARS! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit - I love sweater dresses!

    ReplyDelete