.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as I did!  I had a little too much fun as I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would've liked at my party on Saturday, and I came down with a nasty cold Sunday night.  Here are a few snapshots of Saturday:

 Glitter skull and pumpkin centerpiece

 The bf was super excited for this!  He is known for his guac among my friends. ;)

Pumpkins, silver, and orange candles.

Chocolate dipped marshmallows, chocolate cupcakes, and Halloween funfetti--all with fun sprinkles!

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time and sorry you had too much fun! Haha! Doesn't make for the most productive Sunday. You'd think we'd know this by now but I still do it too often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your site and absolutely love it! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best party! Thank you for inviting me :)

    ReplyDelete