.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, October 24, 2011

Think Pink! BCA Items

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month as well as last week's fun Friday's Fancies, I thought it'd be fun to share some of my favorite pink items that benefit breast cancer charities.

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Items

Magaschoni knit top
$320 - neimanmarcus.com

Hunter fuschia shoes
$125 - nordstrom.com

Nike mesh running shoes
$90 - nike.com

Embroidered handbag
$45 - ralphlauren.com

White House Black Market reversible handbag
$68 - whitehouseblackmarket.com

Dot jewelry
$296 - macys.com

Shashi cord jewelry
$48 - intermixonline.com






Although I love them all, I really really really like the gorgeous watch.  What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink wellies! Those are adorable!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete