.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, November 4, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Resort Friday's Fancies

To say I was a bit excited when {av} broke the news that today's Friday's Fancies theme would be Lilly Pulitzer Resort is a bit of an understatement.  Add the fact that Lilly is so generously giving away absolutely ah-mah-zing prizes and I'm over the moon.

Resort is one of my favorite seasons.  I would love to pair the gorgeous Whitaker in Black Skip On It (love this bright and happy print!) with a warm shere wrap,  with some gorgey gold accessories, some tall wedges, and a fun coral earrings for my birthday party in just over a month.

Lilly Birthday Party




What're your faveys from Resort?

5 comments:

  1. Those wedges are pretty amazing...must research these more! Would you believe I had never heard of Lilly until recently? Like 2 months ago? I know. Such a travesty.

    Love your Lilly picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress and those shoes are TDF. In fact, all of Resort is! Have a fancy fall weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love yoru collection! best of luck in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous - the parfait birthday outfit! I'm so in love with the resort collection... Lilly makes my little heart pitter-patter. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking what I see--being away from the blog world lately and having no income during student teaching has kept me away from Lilly for a while!

    ReplyDelete