.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sarah's Farmhouse Kitchen

I am my mother's daughter and do love my HGTV.  Especially when I'm home alone relaxing.  Last night I was home catching up on lots of shows on the DVR after Gossip GirlSarah's House is one of my favorite shows and I was excited to watch a few episode that I taped of the current season.  I just love what Sarah can do to a home.   

Sarah buys a home and makes it over room-by-room with each episode being a different room.  I love her taste and she goes to flea markets and estate sales often for perfect vintage pieces.

The farmhouse she is in the process of making over on season 3 is amazing.


I would adore having a bright and sunny kitchen like this!





Check out these stairs!


Are you an HGTV or design show fan?  Have you seen Sarah's House yet?

4 comments:

  1. beautiful blog, came here through? I think preppy pink crocodile. and I think I'll stay. I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HGTV and this home is amazing! I love all the details... husband and I live in an old farm house almost the same shape as this (except with white shingles and black shutters rather than brick). I'm stealing some of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!! I have not seen Sarah's House Yet but it sounds adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely obsessed with Sarah!!! I am taking notes on her house so I can model mine exactly like it. Have you seen her other show, Design Inc? You would love it!

    ReplyDelete