.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mexican Celebration Friday's Fancies

Mexican Celebration Friday's Fancies


Today is the last weekend before the bf starts his new job at a new firm.  We're guessing that may mean many more hours working, so I'm planning on having a fabulously fun and eventful weekend.  This evening celebrations may begin with some perfect guacamole, a margarita (skinny girl, of course) and I would definitely be outfitted in my new Lilly obsession in my ideal world.  Play along with {av} for Friday's Fancies here!

Mexican Celebration Friday's Fancies by glitterista featuring handcrafted jewelry
Dress
lillypulitzer.com

Tory Burch buckle sandal
$195 - shopbop.com

Bounkit handcrafted jewelry
$388 - charmandchain.com

6 comments:

  1. I need more details! Update email please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving those jeweled earrings!! and how tropical inspired your blog is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is to die! Hope you had a fabulously fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over that dress, pretty lady! And the colors in those earrings are positively DIVINE. Another fabulous Friday's Fancies post from you :) can't wait to see what you pull together this week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete