.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Team Blair

I love a few TV shows, but NOTHING compares to my all-time favorite, GOSSIP GIRL!

 

I like most of the characters, but no one comes close to Queen B.  It definitely made my night when a guy told me I looked like Blair a few weekends ago!  (I do, however, realize this may not be the case!)  It has been so long since there has been a new episode, that I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos...


 
Perfect red coat, even better tartan flats!


I never realized how similar B and S's shoes are in this one.  I love watching their relationship change and grow, and do love Serena's hair.

 

B doing a scene from one of my favorite movies, Breakfast at Tiffany's?  Yes, please.


 

This was my facebook picture for awhile, love the hat, ADORE the mint green dress.  And Chuck has come A LOOOOOONG way since the shaggy hair of the early days.


And I saved the BEST one for last!  Who can forget this memorable scene?

1 comment: