.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jillian

So my friend suggested that we start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred together two weeks ago.  She had the DVD and invited me over to work out.  After a very difficult and hilarious 20 minutes, I felt quite accomplished.  I ended up working out EVERYDAY for the next week.  I haven't worked out seven days in a row since high school sports.  And even then, may have taken a weekend day off.

 

After I gave myself a day off, things rapidly started going downhill.  Lately Jillian has been calling my name, but I haven't been motivated enough to change into my workout gear and get the very short workout done.   So I am now in my workout gear and have to get my butt moving!  Wish me luck!


 
 
I want to watch The Biggest Loser tonight, but always feel guilty watching it if I haven't worked out, so there's my motivation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment