.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Week! Eeeeeeeeek!

Can you tell someone is excited for Spring Break?!  I can't wait to have a week off from a VERY busy semester as well as for a break from all this snow.  

 

I found this photo of the same Vera Bradley duffle I have--I love it since it's very lightweight.  I add enough to my bag that I don't need anything heavy to begin with!


I've started to plan my outfits (who am I kidding, I've been "planning" for weeks!), and am feeling like I am just about set.

I'm trying out Polyvore...

Outfit 1--plane ride early in the morning.  (Love the idea of comfortable cropped pants for the plane--they look like nice pants, but feel like leggings.)

Featuring the Lilly Harper Dress!

Outfit 2--Cirque du Soleil's LOVE (and changing into heels for the night out)

Outfit 3--Shopping! :)

Outfit 4--Palms for the night!  (Can't wait to wear my new dress!)

Outfit 5--Sightseeing around Vegas (but with a different tunic.)

Outfit 6--Another night out

And I will bring a few extra tops, a swimsuit and cover up (although it will probably not be warm enough), and some cardigans and wraps for when it gets cold at night.

Do you plan out all of your outfits for trips or are you more likely to pack lots in hopes they'll all work together?  (What I usually do!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'm super excited for Spring break too...although I'm not doing anything near as exciting. I love my Vera Bradley duffle too!

    ReplyDelete