.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jubilee Tunic

I was so excited to come home from work on Friday to see that my Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee tunic I had ordered from Rue La La had arrived!  I had been DROOLING over it on ebay, but didn't often see it come up in my size (and NEVER for a good deal).  I was so excited that it was included in the Rue La La sale this week!  



Seeing this picture makes me so excited to wear it with white jeans once it gets warm out!  Since the high today was 35 degrees (and that felt so warm!), it will be awhile until it's warm enough to wear white jeans and sandals.  

Here's hoping! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that tunic! I cannot wait for warmer weather either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tunic! Yes let's keep dreaming in pink and green until the weather warms up and we can break out our pretties!

    ReplyDelete