.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, April 4, 2011

Celebrate Good Times. . .

C'mon!  My thesis draft is in!  I have been humming the song all night (well after I sent it out to my committee).  The bf earned major points tonight when he brought me lilies, cooked me an unbelievable dinner complete with champagne and chocolate mousse dessert.


I am really looking forward to full celebrations after I present on April 15.

How were your weekends?  What did you do?  Happy April!

13 comments:

  1. Good Work!!! Such a great way to start the week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pics and how sweet of your bf! Is there anything more wonderful than champagne? I think not. Yay for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Absolutely love your background!
    xo, kmw

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet and thoughtful of your boyfriend! Lilies are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your progress!!! and luck you, having such a sweet boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray - cheers to you! And what a sweet BF you have - enjoy all that champagne! XO

    ReplyDelete