.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Very Happy Monday

Today marks many exciting things.

Gossip Girl is back tonight!

And I am absolutely dying to see what transpires between B & Lonely Boy.

Today is the first of three days in a row that I get to see my Junior League besties leading up to Wednesday's event at my local Lilly store! Fingers crossed the perfect graduation dress awaits.

I finished Water for Elephants this weekend and love love loved it.  Can't wait to see the movie.


And I'm having a very good hair day.  (The best part of a rainy day is my naturally curly hair is bouncy and super curly as long as I leave it alone.  I should also note I very rarely leave my hair curly, but rainy Mondays are an exception to this rule.)

What great things do you have in store for you this week?

11 comments:

  1. thank god its back cannot wait to watch it!
    xoxo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water for Elephants is one of my new favorite books! I want to see it too!!!!! Is it sad that I went through a brief mourning period because I was sad the book had to end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been counting down the days until GG came back to me! I can hardly wait to start blushing at the site of Mr. Bass! ahhhhhh :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, so glad for the reminder about Gossip Girl! Setting the dvr now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CANNOT wait to catch up with Gossip Girl - I have only seen seasons 1-3, so I am waiting for season 4 to come out on dvd before I watch... and the suspense is absolutely killing me! And I MUST read Water for Elephants before I see the movie - I have heard it is fab. Happy Monday, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So. Excited. For. Gossip. Girl. I. Can't. Breathe. Whuh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great day yesterday. Today I woke up in a cheery mood but am now sort of dragging (allergies, ugh!). Tomorrow I am headed home though for a little Easter vacation and couldn't be more thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie!! Love Gossip Girls AND Lilly! I didn't read Water for Elephants yet, but want to see the movie so I probably will end up just seeing the movie. I love to see movies if I've read the book but never see a movie and THEN read the book, so I'm hoping the movie is as good as it looks!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soooo looking forward to seeing Water for Elephants on Friday night! Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh i'm half way done with water for elephants! its fabulous so far! eeks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beyond excited for water for elephants. another amazing post love. if you have a second please stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete