.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a weekend as I did!  Mine included:

Friends over for a fabulous dinner on Friday night.

(Omg.  This asparagus soup was so good we had it again on Sunday.)

A call from my sorority little asking me to be a bridesmaid!

Can't wait to see her walk down the aisle in August.

A few games of Trivial Pursuit Steal.  This was really really fun for a trivia geek like me! ;)



A perfect Easter Sunday which included deviled eggs and Easter baskets with the bf.  (And my basket included the new Warblers CD.)



How was your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweetie!

    I am so glad that you had a great weekend.

    You must link that soup in my next recipe swap!! I bet my MR would gobble it up. It looks delish:)

    Here's to an awesome week-
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks absolutely delicious. I never knew I could want deviled eggs so badly at 9 in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! how fun and congrats on the bridesmaid!!! yay!! weddings are so fun :) oo and those deviled eggs are SO delish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on being asked to be a bridesmaid! v exciting :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a great weekend! So exciting about your little getting married! And of course, you're never too old for Easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to get the Warblers cd! Let me know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I love asparagus and want to try that yummy soup. I want the warblers cd too! I have an adorable giveaway so stop by if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure the soup was fantastic, but its just so.....green. I'm used to there being a white swirl or more garnishing. That thought is probably coming from spending the weekend with a 5 year old. He would have freaked if I had put that in front of him.

    Aren't deviled eggs the best? Looking at your photo made me realize I didn't have any over the holiday weekend. Great, now I'm going to crave them incessantly.

    ReplyDelete