.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding!

Tomorrow's the big day and I am oh-so-excited and I have watched at least ten specials already in anticipation.


 Many bloggers have done fabulous royal wedding posts that must be shared.

You must go here for a great post on tiaras!
Step back in time with Snippet & Ink for more royal weddings of the past.


Tomorrow av's Friday's Fancies will be what you'd wear to the wedding!  Pop on over today for some hints.

Are you getting up early tomorrow or setting your DVR?

3 comments:

  1. im recording it! v excited about the royal fridays fancies!! i just realized i forgot to add a hat! must add that before i publish my post tomorrow and link up :) xoxo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL--thanks for the shout-out for Friday’s Fancies! I'm sure hoping you'll be joining in the Royal Wedding fancying ;) I'm definitely setting the alarm and getting up early...I cannot WAIT! Happy almost Friday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so giddy I may not be able to sleep at all! I'll be up at 4AM for the start of the festivities, decked out in my bridal jewelry and sipping tea. Cannot wait to watch it all - enjoy, sweetie! XO

    ReplyDelete