.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Fancies Birthday Edition

Today is my birthday and I'm very excited to have a great weekend planned that begins with a special birthday dinner before the Nutcracker tonight with the bf.  I'd definitely wear this outfit (looooove that clutch!) in my dream world.*

*Fortunately, this gorgey dress may also be happening in reality tonight. ;)

Join the Friday's Fancies fun over with {av} at {long distance loving}!

What are your weekend plans?

7 comments:

  1. cutest outfit ever. obsessed. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Have a perfect night in your perfect dress!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great birthday weekend!!

    LOOOOVE that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lilly dress would be perfect. One of my favorite prints from fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, yeah, that clutch it totes adorbs. :)

    ReplyDelete