.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LeSportSac

Today I went to my local Lilly store to check out the new Spring items and they had the new items for LeSportSac!

The items were really cute--and looked to be durable and well made.  They're more casual than many of the traditional Lilly totes in my opinion, which can be great for anyone looking for durable travel bags, but may limit carrying them professionally.

I resisted the temptation to buy the garment bag and duffle (I really don't need more luggage!), and bought a new wallet!
It's great to throw in my school bag.  I have been looking for a new wallet for awhile, and this will tide me over until I can justify buying the Tiffany Blue wallet


I also picked up an umbrella--it's so small that it won't weigh down my purse, and hopefully I won't leave it somewhere since it'll fit in a bag!

The totes were cute, but I wanted one between the huge one and the medium one--the medium one was too small to hold my laptop, and the big one was pretty big.  I may reconsider when more prints come out.  (Today the store only had the purrrfectpatch print, but there are two other patterns that will be released in the future.)

This is the tote in She's a Piston. 

What do you think of the LeSportSac items for Lilly?  Are you hoping to buy any of the new items?

2 comments:

  1. Oh how awesome! I love your wallet and that umbrella is a MUST HAVE! I haven't seen the collectio yet but I can't wait - curious to see the new collaboration! Have a great day sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute stuff! I love the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete