.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Candles galore!

Last week I went to drop off my new chandelier to be rewired at a little hardware shop near a mall I had never gone to.  Sadly, the mall did not have much, but I did stop into Bath and Body Works for the first time since eighth grade.  They had some wonderful smelling candles, and I bought a few for home.  Here are a few of my favorite candles:

I loved the scent of the Leaves candle at Bath & Body Works.
An autumnal candle from Nest in Pumpkin Chai:

This Godiva white chocolate magnolia one may make you hungry!


This Nest Floral Bouquet boudoir candle would be perfect for a bedroom or dressing room.

 
Holiday scents are my absolute favorite.

Love this Nest Holiday candle.
Ralph Lauren Holiday Candle (These are my all-time favorites)


Crabtree & Evelyn have two holiday candle scents, Noel and Windsor Forest.


And you can't have a list without a Diptyque candle.

Are you a candle fan?  What are your favorite scents?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Bath & Body Works for years either! I guess I need to stop by one soon. I love any kind of fall candle, especially the Yankee ones. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, we hsare a few favorites, although the *alltime* best is one no longer made, by Coty's Healing Garden brand. Sniff, I still miss it.

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE scented candles!! My fave is Seda France's Japanese Quince.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love candles. I have autumn ones all over my apartment currently

    xo

    ReplyDelete