.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lilly Resort

I may or may not follow the Lilly facebook page waaaaay too closely, but this week someone just posted that C. Orrico has some resort up! :)


Hip hip hooray!

Here are the items on my wishlist:

Babs Tassel Wrap (great for traveling, and the love letter print is dreamy!)


This Sloane dress would probably be really flattering on.


I really like this print (Bright Navy Booty Caw).


This Adalessa top would be gorgeous with white jeans!  (And I really like the model's necklace.)


What are your favorites? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I so want the top one!!! Please!!hahaha
    love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could order the entire collection and be a happy lady. :) LOVE that Adalessa, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could order the entire collection and be a happy lady. :) LOVE that Adalessa, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with that Sloane dress! Maybe Santa will be nice to me ;)

    ReplyDelete