.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Inspiration

Over the weekend I began to tackle a few home projects.  Lately I've been less inclined to spend my free time shopping for clothes and a bit more inclined towards trips though home stores.  I think the huge piles of clothes in my "dressing room" may be partially to blame. . . 

A wonderful source for inspiration, Lonny, debuted its newest issues over the weekend, and if you have not yet perused its pages, here's a sneak peek:

Katie Armour, the neo-traditionalist was featured.



Love absolutely everything Eddie Ross does!

The bf's mother marks her dishes for what each of them will hold--love this idea.

Love this closet by Mary McDonald.
What a glamorous sitting area from Celerie Kemble.


 And an even more divine closet and bathroom.



Even the ads are glamourous!


Are you into home design?  Have you heard of Lonny?

5 comments:

  1. I am starting love Lonny. It has been so hard to move on since my relationship with Domino was over. I looked so forward to seeing Domino and taking it with me to look at over and over again. It is just different not being able to hold Lonny. Nice post! I love your Audrey blog header and quote!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to get into Lonny. ANother FAB post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoooooning - how gorgeous! I have been spending lots of time doing home decor projects lately too - isn't it such fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW those are some beautiful items :) And all in one lovely post!

    ReplyDelete