.

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”--Audrey Hepburn

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun Monday: Tag!

Emily Kathleen, one of my favorite bloggers at If I Can't Wear Heels. . . I Don't Want to Go tagged me in a fun getting-to-know you tag.

1.  What is your favorite item (clothing, shoes, accessory) in your closet?

I feel as if I am choosing between my favorite children, so I'll name a few of my faves.

I loved the White Zin print so much from Jubilee I had to buy both the beaded dress and sleeveless tunic!


I also have a few button-down oxfords from my Pop Pop that I wear belted as a tunic and an old Dior black skirt that my Nana gave me a few years ago--it's decades old and still looks current.

2.  Are you superstitious?

Not really, but I used to have a lucky green necklace I wore everyday in middle school.



3.  Do you recycle?


Absolutely. In fact, I did a whole Earth Day post about my love of being green! ;)

4.  What website do you visit daily?

Google Reader, Lilly's fb fanpage, Blackboard for school.  I also spend waaaaaaay too much time on eBay.

5.  Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Right.  Sorry, that seems like a boring answer, but I don't think about it much. 

6.  What is a goal you would like to (or have) achieved this year?
I am very excited to submit my thesis proposal within the next few weeks!  I can't believe (and am a little nervous about) graduating in May.  I hope I can get it all done.  (And you can ask about it, I just thought this was a funny button.)

7.  Do you have any nicknames?

My family calls me every variation of Danielle possible.  Daniella Vanilla, Dani Kate, Dani, and lots of first initial with last name and my email address--dk last name.

8.  What is your favorite season?


I always say winter--but really I love Thanksgiving through New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day.  Those are the times that I enjoy wearing sweater dresses, tights, boots, winter coats and the gorgeous white snow.  I also always dreamed of having a black and white winter wonderland wedding on NYE.  We'll see if that ever comes to fruition.  I have a weakness for every season though and am really enjoying the beginnings of autumn. ;)

I hate leaving anyone out, so I'd love to tag anyone who has not done this yet.  Hope everyone is staying warm and dry on this rainy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you played along :) Such fun reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your family heirloom wardrobe pieces. Dior? Your Nana is quite stylish!

    Congrats on being so close to done with your thesis - what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete